Amazon Links

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cheesesteak at, well, The Cheesesteak Shop!


The Cheesesteak Shop is just a great lunch place. I can't remember the last time I had Cheesesteak, but this is how I remember it! I just get mine with onions, no peppers, and side of onion rings (I gave up french fries about 18 months ago) and a coke. It was about 1pm this Saturday, and I just walked right up to the counter and ordered! The sandwich was ready in about 5 minutes (maybe less) and it was great! Just enough grease oozing out to be moist, but not all over my hands.


I believe this place moved in after the Safeway remodel, so it is still new and clean. The decor is not groundbreaking, and they have the mandatory giant-menu-on-the-wall and the days SJ Merc on the wall to read while you wait. The completely uncreative name says it all, you get cheesesteak, and not much else....and I wouldn't have it any other way!


-Tom W Tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here, let me know if you enjoyed the food!