Amazon Links

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Milpitas Blush will Freeze Your Insides


Heard about the Milpitas Blush grand opening on Yelp! and decided to drop by after my Cheesesteak lunch across the parking lot. I heard it was orignally free at the opening, then it was buy-one-get-one-free, then it became a raffle ticket. I was one of the first 300 visitors, so I got to enter the raffle (haven't heard back yet...not holding my breath...never win those things). The place seems to be following the trend of other frozen yogurt places (Pinkberry, Red Mango, YogoTango), which is a great trend. Big flat panels on the walls which have the menu, and one devoted to their twitter postings for visitors to read (not sure what the point of that is, since you already there....).

The staff was VERY nice, we even got ice water brought to our table while we were eating our mango/strawberry mix with bluberries and strawberries (lover of fruity deserts!) They had their Ipod mounted on the wall, showing the info of the music that was playing over the soundsystem, which was cool, but could I change the music if I didn't like it? I should have asked....

Great fro-yo, great service, average price, convenient location. Just hope not too many of these places popup; it would be as shame to have this trend played out.

-Tom W Tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here, let me know if you enjoyed the food!